WOLCENSMEN is the Epic Heathen Folk project of Dan Capp, England.
- All music by Dan Capp, except for: ‘Neath a Wreath of Firs’, written with Grimrik, who composed and performed all synthesizer parts. ‘Snowfall’, written with Jake Rogers, who composed and performed all flute.
- All English words by Dan Capp, except for ‘The Mon o’ Micht’ (traditional).
- Guitar, voice and programming by Dan Capp. Percussion crafted by Dan and Mark Capp. Bodhran on ‘Neath a Wreath of Firs’ and ‘Hoofes Upon the Shymmeringe Path’ by Mark Capp. Flutes by Jake Rogers. Piano performed by Dries Gaerdelen. Norse Galdr (from the Elder Edda) on ‘Hoofes Upon the Shymmeringe Path’ by Nash Rothanburg. Cello parts performed and embellished upon by Raphael Weinroth-Browne, and recorded by Dean Watson at The Gallery in Ottawa, Canada. Lead synthesizers on ‘Hoofes Upon the Shymmeringe Path’ written with and performed by Grimrik.
- Songs from the Fyrgen was written between 2010 and 2015; recorded in England, Germany, Belgium, Norway, Canada and the USA and mixed in England between 2015 and 2016.
- Co-produced and mastered in Berlin, Germany, by Grimrik.
- Painting - ‘Skoginteriør’ by Ludvig Munthe, courtesy of Nasjonalmuseet, Norway. Design and bindrune by Dan Capp.